Thursday 19 February 2009

Introducing The one and Only.......


Dear fellow fashion bloggers,
The key in fashion is individuality, being different and standing out in the crowd - whether you are wearing a bright yellow beret, or floral tights - being fashionable has its own real important message "to be unique, original and fashionable you have to be able to accept yourself and never feel self conscious.... as there will of course be times when people stare at you - DON'T let that stop you, they are either some grumpy old man, another fashionable girl dead jealous of your style, or some bratty teenager that refuses to look at clothes if they aren't from Abercrombie,  Hollister, Juicy or the Ugg shop".

Of course I don't want my blog to turn out as "just another fashion blog", so I'm going to try to keep my ideas as original as possible! So first off to give my blog a hint of mysteriousness I will never tell anyone my name - I will be known as the "I love you with a passion-fashion blogger", and nothing else.

I will update my blog weekly with five new posts that will have the same title each week: Weekly Fashion Worldwide (-what's a fashion blog without fashion),  Now it's time to throw out your beloved........(in this section I will discuss what item in everyones wardrobe is finally becoming outdated), Our new favourite designer (I will be showcasing some new designers of who's designs I adore) , Now it's time to hit the shops to buy..........(the UNtraditional item of the week!) and of course fashion gossip of the week (every blog needs some gossip - readers would faint otherwise).

I hope all you readers very much enjoy my blog, and if you have any new ideas for me then please comment below or let me know somehow - I am always open to new ideas.

                  xoxoxoxoxoxo Iloveyouwithapassion-fashion blogger xoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. wow! i really love this photo!
    i don´t undertand a word! jaja im from PerĂº. Come to visit my blog

    http://lavidamodernadedaphne.blogspot.com/

    kiss!

    ReplyDelete